Dr Mohan is a Gastroenterologist and hepatologist based in Jaipur and has developed this website to interact with people suffering from gastrointestinal and liver problems.
Dr Mohan did his MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. He subsequently did MD in General medicine from RNT medical college, Udaipur followed by three years of Senior Residency in the Fortis hospital,Jaipur.
He subsequently did DNB in Gastroenterology from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi in 2014. After completing his DNB training, he did one year Senior Residency in the department of gastroenterology at GB Pant hospital, New Delhi and acquired vast experience in the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal and liver disorders and endoscopic procedures.
He worked as Consultant gastroenterologist in Eternal hospital, Jaipur from May 2015 to March 2017. Currently he is working as consultant gastroenterologist and hepatologist at Apex hospital, Malviya nagar Jaipur since then.
Experience :He attended many conferences and workshops and acquired knowledge in the treatment of patients with gastric and liver diseases.
Special training : He has done 6 months fellowship in endoscopy from Santokba Durlabhji memorial hospital, Jaipur.
- Life member: Association of Physician’s of India
- Life Member: Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Life Member: Society of GI Endoscopy, India.
- Pseudoaeurysm of the inferior phrenic artery presenting as an upper gastrointestinal bleed by directly rupturing into the stomach in a patient with chronic pancreatitis. Arora A, Tyagi P, Gupta A, Arora V, Sharma P, Kumar M, Goyal M, Kumar A, Ann Vasc Surg. 2012 Aug: 26(6): 860.
- Adrenal insufficiency predicts early mortality in cirrhotic” accepted for publication in United European Gastroenterology & Hepatology Journal
- Dysphagia as initial presentation of primary amyloidosis. Piyush Ranjan, Mohan Goyal, Mandhir Kumar, Munish Sachdeva. Journal of Digestive Endoscopy, Vol 4 | Issue 3 | July-September 2013.
- “Need for A Newborn Screening for G6PD Deficiency: A 2-Year Data From North India” In Indian Journal of Public Health.
- Anaemia Profile in Patients of Chronic Liver Disease from North Indian Tertiary Hospital. A Rauf , V Gupta , R Bansal , V Shah , N Mohammad , A Matin , M Goyal , V Kirnake, A Arora. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology Volume 4, Supplement 2, March 2014
- Liver disease spectrum in pregnancy: two-year data from a north Indian hospital Mohan Goyal, Mandhir Kumar, Naresh Bansal, Piyush Ranjan, Anil Arora Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology Volume 4, Supplement 2, March 2014.